Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Diabetes Log Book
This Diabetes Log Book will help you and your child’s Endocrinologist team find the glucose trends of highs and lows in order to make the necessary insulin adjustments that your child needs.
The goal of this Diabetes Log Book is to give you the power in taking charge of your child’s diabetes management.
Do not wait every three (3) months for an insulin adjustment to wait for your child’s next visit. Go to that appointment prepares with the data that you collect in this log book.
- 42 Total pages
- Vital Information Sheet
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- Medical Contact Sheets
- Doctor Visits Sheets
- Medicine Consult Sheets
- Growth Tracker Sheets
- Blood Glucose Logs Sheets for 2 weeks
- Lined Notes Sheets to make notes to relay important information to your child’s doctor on their next visits
Product Details & Dimensions
- Page size: 8.5″ x 11″
- This is a digital download, meaning that no physical products will be shipped to you.
- Print it off at home and start creating your own medical binder for your child’s diabetes management care. Print it over again and again at home in just minutes!
- After purchase, you will receive a link via email to download this log book and print it on your own. Make sure to use a good email address and carefully check for spelling errors before submitting your order.
- Per our store refund policy, there are NO refunds on digital download products. All sales are final.